Happy Friday Eve! Okay, this week is a sad week for me because…. I started work again. After having 2 months off for summer vacation, it seemed too short yet too long at the same time. Anyway, enough of my whining. I have been craving salmon for a while (yes I’ve
been using a lot of salmon lately, but that’s what happens when you get it for a ridiculously low price!), so I decided to make it tacos instead. I LOVE a good taco. When I eat out at any Mexican restaurant, one of my orders is ALWAYS a Carne Asada Taco. My night would not be complete if I didn’t have one. Well, fast forward to the other night when I was craving one but didn’t want to go out and buy one. I almost cried because I had no beef at home, not even ground beef! Luckily, I had salmon on hand so crisis averted!
- 1 pack flour tortilla medium, 10 in a pack
- 2 salmon filets, cooked
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped or diced
- 1 red radish, thinly sliced
- 3/4 – 1 cup cucumber, chopped or diced
- 6 – 7 red and yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Cilantro Lime Sour Cream Sauce (found here)
- On a plate tortilla, place lettuce on the bottom and salmon on top.
- Top the lettuce and salmon with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, cilantro, and red radish.
- Top with Cilantro Lime Sour Cream Sauce.