Watermelon used to be my go to “fruit” in the summer when I was younger. If I could get away with eating watermelons over apples, oranges, or other fruit, I was SOOO happy. There’s just something about eating watermelons and spitting out the seeds that
make me nostalgic. Since watermelon season is almost over, I wanted to try something new with watermelons….. drinking it! I decided to make a Watermelon and Peach Lime Coolers with Tarragon. Check out the recipe. Tarragon really makes a difference!
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped
- 1 yellow peach, peeled and chopped
- 1 whole lime, squeeze and save juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar or agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Place ingredients, watermelon, yellow peach, lime juice, sugar or agave, and tarragon in blender and blend until pureed.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to chill for about 1 hour.
- Stir before serving. Enjoy!